Benefit from hiring Virtual Staff
Hiring virtual staff can considerably improve any company’s bottom line. This has been a well established fact for some time now. It is a growing trend in the business community, even among the start-ups and entrepreneurs across industries. Business owners have their reservations before entrusting a virtual assistant with their business related activities. Massive technological strides in the last decade have empowered businesses to use remote staff efficiently and easily, rather than having in-house employees.
Entrepreneurs are a unique bunch. They are known for their passion, their vision and their can-do spirit yet face a hard time delegating certain day-to-day details of running a business. Delegation can be a challenging nut to crack for leaders, but it’s a competency they must learn, even if it means breaking long-lasting habits of how work gets done. In a new world order, business owners are required to adapt quickly and take advantage of changing business models and catch up with the latest industry trends. Companies are nowadays looking to structure their business model in a more productive way that involves integrating a virtual workforce into their work ecosystem.
As a part of this change, multi-billion dollar companies have started to outsource business operations, which in turn helped them to lower operational costs without compromising on quality of work. Growing network speeds have enabled businesses to use cloud based tools, which enables outsourcing largely. This means tasks can be outsourced to remotely located workforce and thus by incorporating a global workforce is the smartest way.
We would like to share our choice of industries that will benefit largely by integrating a virtual workforce into their business model:
- Real Estate Agents/ Brokers & Property Managers: As a real estate professional, you can’t continue to do everything, the sooner you realize that you’re no super-human the better. For a Real Estate professional, a virtual assistant can filter leads, manage and schedule appointments, post ads, update MLS, handle e-mail correspondence and also manage your social media presence on various platforms. A Property Manager can employ a Virtual Assistant for tenant co-ordination, rental follow-up, utility service arrangements and various other activities.
- Law Firms: Law Firms are the most notorious when it comes to the sizeable amount of paperwork they handle during each business day. No matter the type of law they focus on, they all have time-consuming tasks like research, legal transcription, calendar and e-mail management, data entry and communication with clients. A virtual assistant can take the responsibility of accomplishing these tasks to lessen the burden.
- Retail/ E-commerce websites: Starting an e-commerce website is one of the most popular entrepreneurial ventures in today’s digital age. People running these businesses face a hard time taking care of all the small yet important activities that it entails. Here a Virtual Assistance organization can swoop in to manage the business activities like customer support, inventory management, accounts & book-keeping, product sourcing, vendor research& coordination, product optimization, logistics management, order processing & management, website listings and a lot more.
- Recruitment/ Staffing organizations: A recruitment agency can hire a virtual assistant to take care of a range of tasks like job postings, sourcing profiles, screening candidates and interview scheduling are a few tasks to specify. They can also handle communication and co-ordination with candidates.
- Event Management: Event Managers mostly work on their own, because they are extremely particular about the minor arrangements made in planning out an event. But tasks like vendor co-ordination, venue research, promotional activities, social media outreach, accounts & book-keeping can easily be taken care of by a Virtual Assistant and reduce their work-load.
- Marketing Firms: Companies looking to perform marketing activities for their clients can certainly make use of a Virtual Assistant. Social Media campaigns, Facebook ads, market research and blogging are some of the tasks that can be delegated to a Virtual Assistant.
As a matter of fact, it can be said that all business needs the help of VA. Having an extra hand at work, helping with daily tasks is beneficial to all business owners, especially those who are just starting off. A VA’s expertise and experience can help them achieve business success. Industries such as general contractors, janitorial servicing or architectural firms can also notice the convenience of hiring Virtual Assistants. So if you’re an entrepreneur investing some common sense, swallowing a little bit of pride and no longer going at it alone are worth the epic dreams that keep you awake at night.